Monday, October 5, 2009

So Sorry to Disappoint...

...but I will not be cooking from good old Giada's cookbook this week :( My lack of car here at school forbids me to go grocery shopping at my leisure and the campus convenient store doesn't sell peaches, or cannelini beans, and most certainly not mascarpone cheese (they don't even have cream cheese). I am going to attempt to guilt a friend into taking me before Friday, but if that fails then we will have to wait till next week since my parents will be here on Friday for my field hockey game. Believe me, I am much more disappointed than you are!! Until next time, baci (according to Google translator, that means "kisses" in Italian. I apologize if it doesn't and actually means something offending).

1 comment:

  1. good, because im starving right now and if you had posted about something delicious that would have made me envious.

    ReplyDelete