Friday, February 26, 2010


Ok, I'm a terrible updater and did not do anything worth posting this week. I am so sorry! I hate when people don't keep their word so I truly do feel bad about not cooking all week (well, I did cook, but it wasn't from this project, and wasn't anything ground breaking).

You know what this means? Expect some updates pretty much every night next week when I'm back at school. Well, every night other than Friday which is my birthday! I will not be cooking that night, hopefully I'll be getting food made for me at a restaurant or something.

Again, I'm sorry! I've been as lazy as my dog is in the above picture this week and haven't gotten around to many productive things. Until next week!

2 comments:

  1. your dog is adorable, do you get to bring him to school?

    ReplyDelete
  2. unfortunately no :( I'm still in the dorms, plus I think my mom would miss him too much haha

    ReplyDelete