Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Game Day Game Day!!

Today is our fist game!! As exciting as that is, that means I don't get to cook tonight and will be eating the fine cuisine offered by Domino's. Awesome.

On a better note, I did get a chance to bake last night! I didn't take any pictures, so you'll just have to trust me. Usually for away games my mom makes cookies for my team for after the game. Since our game is in New Jersey today and is quite a hike from my hometown, my parents won't be able to make it. However, I couldn't let my team go without any baked goods, therefore, I made my world famous (well, maybe someday) Banana Walnut bread. I don't have a loaf pan, but I do have an 8x11 baking dish so I put the batter in there and made little banana bread bites. I also decided to top the bread with some cinnamon rather than more walnuts just to mix it up a bit.

My next cooking day is Friday when I tackle Giada's marinara sauce, so check back then to see how it all pans out!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds yummy. Always think positive thoughts, it is the only way to live.

    ReplyDelete